Acupoint Injections – East meets West
Acupoint Injection Therapy is a powerful fusion of Eastern and Western medicine. Our resident Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Dr. Sera Balderston injects vitamins and homeopathic medicine into Acupuncture points to enhance Acupuncture treatments, bring the body into balance and promote healing on a deep cellular level.
Methyl B12 Injections
Sleep, Mood, Metabolism and ENERGY!
- Boost Energy and Metabolism
- Maintain Healthy Sleep Patterns
- Increase Red Blood Cell Production
- Maintain Healthy Liverand Support Detoxification
- Nourish the Nervous System, Brain and Eyes
- Regulate release of stress hormone Cortisol
- Lower Homocysteine levels to Reduce the Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
*Methylcobalamin or Methyl B12 is the desired form of B12 for your body to readily utilize.
Vitamin D3 Injections
Boost Immunity, Stamina, Sleep, and Hormones!
- Balances immune system, cardiovascular system, endocrine system & digestive system
- Relieves Migraines & Body Pain
- Increases metabolism via thyroid
- Lab tests Available
MIC Lipotropic Injections
MIC injections help release fat deposits from the stomach, inner thighs, neck, buttocks and hips.
- Methionine –A sulfur-containing amino acid that assists in the breakdown of fat in the liver helping to lower cholesterol and prevent fatigue. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body. It may also be useful in some cases of allergies because it reduces histamine release.
- Inositol – Inositol is a B-vitamin that promotes the health of cell structures and nerve synapses. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that controls mood and appetite.
- Choline –Choline is an essential nutrient that helps to support the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems. It has been shown to also aid with memory and to maintain a healthy nervous system.
Glutathione is a very simple molecule that is produced naturally in your body, but is very commonly deficient. It is a combination of three simple building blocks of amino acids — cysteine, glycine and glutamine. The Sulfur group in Glutathione acts like glue for bad things in the body to stick to like free radicals and toxins including mercury and other heavy metals.
- Strengthen the Immune System
- Encourage cell repair for Anti-Aging Benefits
- Fight damaging Free Radicals to Prevent Cancer
- Critical to our Detoxification System
- Reduce the Effects Of Stress
- Decrease Inflammation
- Increase Strength and Endurance
- Decreases Muscle Damage and Reduce Recovery Time
- Shift Metabolism from Fat production to Muscle Development
- Muscular Pain
- Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Mild to moderate arthritic pain
- Joint Stiffness
- Abdominal Cramps
- Menstrual Cramps
- Spasmodic Cough
- Intestinal Colic
- Smooth Musculature Spasms
- Stimulate metabolic function
- Increase peripheral circulation of blood
- Revitalize liver and peripheral vascular system
- Cold Sores
- Feverish Conditions