Here are some links to articles, reports, studies, and videos that can expand your knowledge about natural health and related topics. It is both motivating and practical to participate in your own health planning in support of your wellness.
One of the major challenges with conventional medicine is many clinicians miss the opportunity to educate their patients. The word “doctor” literally means “teacher” in Latin. Somewhere along the way, this got lost. It is a huge passion of mine to educate my patients and the community. We will get much better results working as a team!
- Acupuncture and Chronic Pain
- Benefits of Acupuncture
- Insights about Acupuncture Meridians
- New CT Scans Reveal Acupuncture Points
- Acupuncture and Digestive Health
- Facelifts with Acupuncture
- Pandemic of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Vitamin D Hormone to Improve Your Health
- Impact of B12 Deficiency
- Link Between Gut Microbes and the Brain
- Therapeutic Uses of Low-Carb Ketogenic Diets
- What Research Says About Essential Oils
- Could Frankincense be a Cure for Cancer?
- Study Says Essential Oil Attenuates Influenza Virus Infection
- How Do I Determine the Quality of Essential Oils?
- Measurement of the Human Biofield and Other Energetic Instruments
- Scientific Study Says Reiki Works
- Introducing Biophotons: The Lights in our Cells
- Is the DNA the Next Internet?